The Radio field allows users to select one option from a list. Only one option from the available choices can be selected. This is almost similar to checkbox field type with the exception of single option selection.
To learn about the common settings that are applicable to all field types kindly refer to field settings doc
Below you will find details of additional settings that are particular to this field.
Besides the common settings, there are a few additional settings that are available for this field type only. These settings can be found under the “Field Settings” panel.
- Layout – You may select how you like to display the radio options in your form. There are currently two layouts you can set, Block & Inline. Both are self-explanatory.
Besides the settings available in the sidebar control panel, there are more options available for this field type in the editor itself.
As you can there are controls on the screen to add and manage your radio options visually.
**Firstly, each option has a few controls.**
- Radio Control – You can select one of the available radio options to set it as a default selected option.
- Input Field – Here you write the option label that also acts as the value.
- Image – Click it to add an image to your radio option. That will make it an image selection option.
- Duplicate – Clicking this icon duplicates the option simply.
- Delete – Click this icon to delete an option.
- Add Option – Click this button to add a new option.
- Bulk Add – Click this button and it will open up a text box where you can simply bulk insert, edit or remove your options.
- Clear All – Click this button to clear all the options you have added.