The Select field allows users to select one option from a list using a drop-down control. It works similar to checkbox & radio field types with an exception that you can’t add an image to your options.
To learn about the common settings that are applicable to all field types kindly refer to field settings doc
Below you will find details of additional settings that are particular to this field.
Besides the common settings, there are currently no additional field-specific settings.
Besides the settings available in the sidebar control panel, there are more options available for this field type in the editor itself.
As you can there are controls on the screen to add and manage your drop-down options visually.
**Firstly, each option has a few controls.**
- Input Field – Here you write the option label that also acts as the value.
- Duplicate – Clicking this icon duplicates the option simply.
- Delete – Click this icon to delete an option.
- Add Option – Click this button to add a new option.
- Bulk Add – Click this button and it will open up a text box where you can simply bulk insert, edit or remove your options.
- Clear All – Click this button to clear all the options you have added.